A playpen is a sound investment for most families. Be mindful of the space a playpen takes up before you purchase it to make sure you have enough room in your home.
Playards and play gates alike let you take your eyes off your baby or toddler while leaving them somewhere entertaining. Place toys inside their playpen for maximum fun. Let’s check out some of the best baby playpens.
Best baby playpen overall
The eight pieces of the Evenflo Versatile Indoor & Outdoor Play Space enclose a space larger than 18 square feet. The playpen’s parts can be folded upon each other for easy transport.
Best large foldable baby playpen
With panels that are more than 2 feet tall, the Toddleroo Colorplay 8 Panel Baby Play Yard is a colorful way to contain your children while giving them some freedom to roam. In fact, this playpen creates an area that is more than 34 square feet.
Best portable mesh baby playpen
The nylon bottom of the My Play Indoor and Outdoor Portable Play Yard is strong enough to resist rips, making it perfect for outdoor use. Its hexagonal shape measures 48 inches wide.
Playpens are one of the most practical additions you can make to your arsenal of baby items. They can be used well through a child’s first few years.
- 6 great gifts to get your toddler this holiday season
- The best baby sensory toys for mastering touch, sight, hearing, and teething
- The best baby floor seats to help in your child’s development
- The best baby loungers so your baby can rest comfortably
- The best baby push walkers so your toddler can learn while having fun