We all have a soft spot in our hearts for the movies we were raised on. We grew up on those films and they helped shape the adult version of ourselves more than we might want to admit. These are the childhood movies that you have to watch with your little human that will show them the value of family and friendship and that kindness is always the right choice.
My Girl made us all cry when it came out, but it touches on topics that still hold up today. The loss of a loved one and the relationship between a child and parent are beautifully told.
No matter what season it is or what age your kiddo is, these films will make everyone feel good by the time the end credits roll. They go straight for the heart and show friends and family coming together to get you through life. Take a stroll down memory lane with these nostalgic movies that your offspring should watch at least once.
- Experts say this is how to discipline a kid who doesn’t care about consequences
- Healthy extracurricular activities kids and teens should explore
- What is a nanny? How to hire the right nanny for your needs
- Need a fantastic theme for a fifth birthday party? Consider these
- How to throw the perfect kids’ bowling birthday party